Selina Kelley is known for a few things. Her passion for amazing food, overflowing Midwestern hospitality and light-filled spirit. Anytime you see her, you’ll be greeted with a smile or a helping hand. It’s what her customers come back for each and every time. With over 30 years of experience, she has dedicated her work to hand-crafting healthier versions of signature soul food dishes and helping others. Selina leaned in with her whole heart, to craft the movement and form the Circle of Love Village.
She doesn't spend all day cookin’ up The Midwest Gourmet Sauce™.
When she’s not serving, she loves to…
- Roller Skate
- Ride her Schwinn cruiser bike named "Brown Suga"
- Golf and Swim. She learned to do both in her forties.
- Travel. Her favorite destination is anywhere tropical.
- Watch her favorite movie, "The Wiz" starring Michael Jackson and Diana Ross.
Rich Morrow learned the definition of “It Takes a Village,” through good food and even better people. With Selina as his mother, Rich spent many evenings watching behind-the scenes processes of a restaurateur family. His mother provided space for him to live his dreams, his way. Now a Hollywood actor, and former athlete. He and Selina work alongside each other to push forward new ideas and feed their village in more ways than one.
Fun fact about Rich he created the brand trademark “Ain’t No Way Like The Midwest Way®”
Here a few more fun facts about our co-founder.
- He's a National qualifying bowler
- He's a former Division 1 athlete from Florida Atlantic University
- He's left handed
- His favorite movie is Finding Nemo
- He starred in #1 Movie on Netflix during the Pandemic, John Henry